October 15, 2010

What Do You See?

I take random pictures with my phone at random times, and it seems to me that the images always appear differently on the phone's screen than it did in real life.

Take this image for example:

Now, it might be quite obvious to some of you that it's a negative of my legs in the car...  but image that the image is only 1" x 1" big, or view it from far away.  Now what does it look like?

Or take a look at this one....

This was something I stared at almost everyday for around 7 years.  It's a picture of the mirror in the bathroom at work from sitting on the toilet.  It's probably obvious now that I said it, but had you not known, it'd be open to interpretation.

My recommendation to you, is take as many pictures as you can, from every angle you can.  You never know what you might end up with.


(Taken from the car while driving to school one morning)


1 comment: