October 5, 2010

Boredom Opens Doors To Creativity

I'm in class...  a lot, and my attention span is very limited. (Thanks TV).  Anyways, the longer I am left with my own disturbing thoughts, I find myself needed an escape from, well, myself.  Being that I am in class, I'm not about to walk out.  So I start filling in boxes, making weird shapes and occasionally making something kind of interesting.

Here are a few of the more interesting things.  They start off as nothing, and end up...  well, as nothing, but at least it looks a little better.

And yes, I already know that I'm not even close to an being an artist nor creative.  Which makes it even more interesting what comes out.



There are more from last semester that make me laugh, but those two are recent and already scanned.  I'm too busy with classes to sit and scan more right now, but not busy enough to keep me from posting this now.

But I will later.

You want to compare to actual art?  Visit the Grim Side

1 comment: