September 20, 2010

Ima Sniper, and Yourtha Cat

Originally posted: February 1, 2006

Ok, so there is this cat right? Right? Ok, just making sure you're following along. Anyway, There is this huge orange beast of a cat outside my house. He runs along the property, harassing other animals that ACTUALLY BELONG THERE, and eating all their food. Now, you gotta picture an orange bobcat that wails underneath my house at all hours... and you'll get the idea. So, after about a week of listening to him attack my cat outside, and eat all their food, I'd had enough. Don't get me wrong, I like cats... MY cats. Not these giant strays that eat all the food I put out for my cat... So by now I'm pissed. So then... I wait.
The night comes when the wailing starts again. I grab my gun, load it up, and head on out. I'm gonna bag me a cat! I see my cat Andie sitting and waiting for food, (because it's... oh my gosh, ALL GONE... I wonder how that happened...), I round the corner, ready for action. I see nothing. So I grab my trusty flashlight, and slowly sink down to see if maybe I can see him underneath the house. I crept around the corner, and BAM, there he was. Just glaring at me as if he was taunting me. "I'll show that bastard", I said to myself. I croutch down, with my gun lined up right at the center of his forehead, (look, I know they got a hard head, and it'll probably live, but I'm going for a little payback before death...). I noticed that this punk is just staring back at me... So I sit there, locked onto his forehead with my sight, then... I decided to go for it. I slowly squeeze the trigger, and BAM, the little sucker took one to the forehead. He scrambled farther underneath the house, and I get loaded back up to pump another bullet into him, but he scurries off, through the field, and away. That'll keep him away for a bit.

Now, he's back. I knew I should have lowered my aim about 2 inches down and shot him through the heart, but I'm not in it for the kill, I'm in it, to win it. I just wanted to scare him a little. Next time, he won't be so lucky.


And just for your information, it was only a pellet, (and a bb), but still, it could've hurt...


Staring into the eyes of the creature you're about to kill, and holding still if quite the rush. I suggest you try... (Disclaimer: I'm not encouraging you to shoot things... Well, things yes, living things.. under certain circumstances).

Ok, that's enough of that. It was fun, and I'll do it again too!

On to part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment