September 20, 2010

Ima Sniper and Yourtha Cat: Part 2

Originally posted: April 1, 2006


Ok, for those of you who have read the last blog on this matter.... here's an update.

So the beast is still about. In fact, he is so active that when I let a little kitten out to play for a while, the big, psycho orange cat got to him. How much you ask? Oh, you didn't ask? Well, I'm going to tell you anyway. He got him pretty bad. This is how I came to find him.

I start looking outside, because it's odd that he is still missing. It's dark by now, and I'm wandering out in the darness with only my flashlight, looking, ironically, for a BLACK cat... So I'm looking, and listening. I come across my other cat, Andie. She is hiding in a tree. So I go up to her and ask where Key is, (Key is the name of the little black kitten if you haven't already figured that out), anyways... So I ask where he is, and Andie gets out of the tree and leads me over to the back porch of my parents house. I am wondering what is going on and why he just stopped. So I start calling for Key. Faintly, I hear his meow. I start searching more intense now. I faintly hear it again. I am looking everywhere and going back to Andie asking where is Key. He just nudges me and sits there. Right in front of a wood pile. I keep calling... and low and behold, who comes out of that wood pile? Key. That's right.

But something is wrong. Key is hurt badly. He hobbles out and find me, I pick him up and take him inside my house to examine him. He's all skinned up on his right side.... it looks bad... then I look down at my hand to see blood. Not my blood, Key's blood. He is bleeding badly from his rear left leg. It doesn't look good. He can barily walk, he just sits there, on the floor. I start to get kinda worried that he needs to go to the vet because the bleeding just won't stop. I decide to give him a night to see how he is.

He hops up onto the bed, but falls because he can't make it... (Note: my bed is on the floor, so it's only like 2 ft off the ground). I help him up and let him just lay there... for the night.

The next morning, he is still lying in the same spot. At least he is awake, but he hasn't eaten or anything. Well, I kinda pet him to get him up and about, and he hops down, and hobbles over to his food.... gets some food, and actually climbs into his litter box. Wow. This little guy is TORE UP. but he is a trooper....

It's been a couple days now, and Key is doing ok.... as far as the big orage beast monster who is terrorizing my, and now my pets too... oh... IT's ON like DONKEY KONG BITCH!

I started tracking his movements, and now, it's time to slay the beast in the most horrific way imaginable... I'm going all out on this... No more just a BB gun or pellet gun... I got a blowdart gun, throwing knives, machette, crossbow, rifle, ice pick, and too much time on my hands.... now that's a recipe for some KILLIN! This bastard has crossed the line, and now... he will suffer greatly.... I've always wanted to skin a cat alive and wear it's fur while I slaughter it. Now,.....NOW is my chance. The hunt is on... Gummo style.

They don't call me a hillbilly for nothing. Redneck is my way, and killing, is the game. Sayonara devil cat.

I'll be back with the gory details of his demise.


Miss the beginning?


Or
Continue to the final chapter.


2 comments: