September 27, 2010

Life Is Great. Without It, We'd Be Dead.

I've watched a lot of movies recently, and I'll tell you what.  There are a lot of good movies out there among the terrible ones.  I have been abusing my NetFlix account and getting my $9 worth.  Some gems are just worth passing on.

Want to change the way your friends and family view you?  Introduce them to the movie Gummo.

From Harmony Korine, the same guy who brought you Kids, Ken Park, and Julien Donkey Boy, here's the trailer.

I suggest watching it.  It'll change the way you view the world.



Not for the weak of will/stomach/mind.  Just think, you life could always be like theirs.  And then you rejoice that it's not.

1 comment:

  1. Documentary style filming made it almost too real.

    Solomon's head freaked me out

    ReplyDelete