October 1, 2010

Fridge Scrabble

Ok, so my parents bought some of those magnetic refrigerator letter for my nephew, and every couple days someone tries to make a sentence, words, etc with the letters for someone else to find.

The letters available are every letter in the alphabet, but only once.  A-Z, no repeating letters, which makes for some very creative messages.

I'm starting a series I like to call Fridge Scrabble.  Every time I walk into my parents house, and there is a new arrangement of letters, I'm going to take a picture and post it.  Here are the ones I had in my phone at the time of writing this:





There will be more.  Oh yes...  There will be more.

Any ideas on better words or sentences that I can write?  I'll write them and publish the picture with credit to you.

Ready for the next episode?

3 comments: